- Number of sheets per book: 12
- Number of possible tests: 24
- Dimensions of one sheet: 65 x 85 mm
- Life in original packaging: 5 years
- Storage conditions: – 40 ° C / + 40 ° C (+60°C no more than 1 month)
- Operation temperature : -40°C / +60°C
The detector paper provides easy detection and differentiation of the three main groups of liquid chemical warfare agents: GB, VX and HD.
In contact with a drop of chemical agent, the color of the paper changes in less than 30 seconds for quick identification.
Identification of the chemical warfare agent:
- Presence of GB liquid: Yellow
- Presence of liquid HD: Red
- Presence of liquid VX: Dark green