- Windblast : ejection safe
- Kerosene fire : resist 8 seconds at 800°C
- Centrifuges : > 6G proven
- Altitude chamber: in flight valsalva
- Swatch and Whole System Test : chemical warfare agents resistant.
OPPS®- Ouvry Pilot CBRN Protective SystemBody Harmour
OPPS® system is a complete CBRN aircrew protective system made of above-the-neck and below-the-neck sub-system.
- Energy self-sufficient
- No extra OBOGS fluid consumtion for demisting
Egonomic and low physiological burden :
- Air permeable
- Helmet, O2 mask, flight coverall compatible
- Aircraft compatible
- Rotary wing configuration available
Compatible with daily aircrew equipment, OPPS® is a cost effective solution with low logistical foot print and low training costs.
Qualified by DGA for the missions conducted by the French Armed Forces.
Above-the-neck protection :
- CBRN fire resistant hood
- Demisting system
- CBRN hardened O2 mask with anti-drowning system
- PAPR and canister
Below-the-neck protection : worn under the daily flight coverall
- OCPU® CBRN undergarment
- Second skin® CBRN undergloves
- CBRN socks