On april, 30, 2019, Ouvry organized a CBRN conference in its company, with the theme : « How to apprehend CBRNe risks for first-responders ? Cross-border approach. »
The day has been punctuated by differents interventions and happened this way :
- 10h : Welcome of the participants
- 10h30 – 10h45 : Introduction and stakeholders presentation. Ludovic OUVRY, President
- 10h45 – 11h25 : Overview of new ministerial circular and guidelines. Bruno GARRIGUE, anaesthetist nurse health executive, graduate with CBRN mastery from Val de Grâce
- 11h25 – 11h40 : Safety and security : protection and decontamination ways against CBRNs risks. Ludovic OUVRY, President
- 11h40 – 12h00 : The new dry decontamination device DECPOL®. Thierry POLLET, R&D Manager.
- 12h – 12h30 : Visit of the production workshops. Julien BILLARD, Director of operations
- 12h30 – 13h45 : Lunch
- 13h45 – 14h : Transport and containment of CBRN contaminated patient. Carole DOUGNAC, Product manager, dissertation of Val de Grâce CBRN mastery.
- 14h – 14h30 : CBRN training course. Bruno GARRIGUE, anaesthetist nurse health executive, graduate with CBRN mastery from Val de Grâce
- 14h30 – 15h : SIM KIT (warfare chemical agents simulants) demonstration and use cases in training courses (simulation scenarios). Thierry POLLET, R&D Manager
- 15h – 15h30 : CBRN PPE handling
- 15h30 – 16h15 : Thematics convergences on CBRNe risks : cross-borders exchanges (round table)
- 16h15 : End of the day
We thank all participants for their attentive listening and relevant questions, as well as the quality exchanges we had during all this day.